Bees, wasps, and hornets can be painful if you are stung by one of them, but even more dangerous is the potential health risks they pose if someone who is allergic to them gets stung.
If you have lived in Scottsdale for any length of time, you’re probably no stranger to the bees and wasps. You’ve come to the right place if you’re in need of a Scottsdale bee removal specialist. Superior Rodent & Pest Control has bee removal specialists who look forward to protecting you home, family, pets, or customers from the harms of stinging insects. We currently offer both residential and commercial bee removal services.
Our bee removal experts work throughout the Scottsdale, Arizona area to remove all types of bees, wasps, and other stinging insects. Our staff commonly removes Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets.
Not only will our bee removal Scottsdale experts remove the existing threat, but they’ll also help to keep the bees or wasps from coming back in the future. Our staff will also remove any of the debris or remnants left behind by the bees. This includes removing beehives from roofs, attics, fireplaces, and anywhere else the bees may have left their mark.
Below is a list of things to consider when trying to get rid of a bee problem:
- Bees will mind their own business as long as they aren’t disturbed. If you stumble upon a nest or swarm of bees, just back away and do not bother them. Be careful of Africanized bees because they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These bees are much more aggressive.
- Because nest removal is as important as the actual removal of the bees, make sure that any Scottsdale bee removal company includes this in their quote to you.
- When we come to your home we’ll make sure that it’s completely sealed off, and that there are no open windows or holes in walls that the bees could enter It is our priority to see that your family and pets are protected.
- Do not get scammed by in-store bee removal products. These products are only temporary solutions and they won’t remove the beehive. Spraying bees will only upset them and send them into attack mode. Bee removal is best left to professionals.
- Never approach a bee hive. Africanized bees may look similar to honey bees, but they’re much more aggressive. We’ve had customers get stung more than twenty times because they tried to get rid of a beehive with a broom. We can’t stress this enough: Stay away from beehives. Bee attacks can be deadly to humans.
If bees take up residence in part of your building, such as in the attic, fireplace or wall, then you’ll want to call a Scottsdale bee removal specialist immediately to ensure that you limit the damage to your structure. Don’t worry, you won’t have to pay any type of inspection fee. When you call us up we’ll ask you details about your problem so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. We offer flat rates and warranties on our bee removal services, so you know we’ll do it right and you’ll know how much it is going to cost. Give us a call today to see how we can assist you.